What are cookies, what are they for and who installs them?
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit store in your device (ex: pc, tablet, smartphone) which allows the browser to send information to those who installed the cookies in order to offer you optimal navigation, produce statistics on visits, propose personalized content and targeted marketing.
During navigation on this site, you can receive the following cookies on your device:
- First-party cookies: these are cookies stored from the website of the owner, which you are visiting;
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies stored on behalf of third parties.
The Owner of the website has the responsibility and the management of first-party cookies. The Owner has no control over the activity of the third party, nor over the possibility that the third party changes them over time. In relation to third-party cookies, the Owner only acts as an intermediary and, in this capacity, he refers to the information of the third party.
Other tracking tools. Similar to cookies, other tracking tools are being developed to pursue the same purpose. These tracking tools can be catalogued according to a set of criteria. The main criteria of grouping remains the purpose for which they are used: of a technical or commercial nature.
The main criteria of grouping remains that of the purpose for which they are used: of a technical or commercial nature.
In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data “GDPR” and the legislation on European, we wish to inform you about the processing of your personal data collected through cookies (and possibly other tracking tools similar to them) including third parties. The treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as protection of your privacy and protection of your rights.
- Who is the Owner of treatment? How to contact him?
- What cookies does this site use? For what purposes, on what legal basis? Is it mandatory to provide the data? What happens if I do not provide them?
The cookies used by this site can be classified according to the following categories:
- Technical cookies, which are used to make the site work,
- Profiling cookies, used to track user behaviour to analyze it in order to offer services based on your preferences.
The related details are listed below:
- Technical cookies that do not require your consent
This category includes:
- navigational or session cookies, used to ensure normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas) these cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed;
- cookies analytics anonymized, they are cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form and therefore not attributable to the individual, relating to the number of users, to the most visited pages, to the places which you connect from, etc., to process statistics on the service and use of the website. These cookies can also be third party, in this case the Owner must have made them anonymous (ex. Through IP anonymization or concealing part of it) and must not allow the third party to cross-reference the information collected through the site with others already available to it or to transmit it to third parties.
- functionality cookies, they allow the user to browse according to a set of selected criteria (for example, the language or the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered.
Necessity of providing data and consequences.
The provision of data collected through the cookies described above is not mandatory, however it is necessary to connect to the website and to provide the service. In the partial or total absence of this provision, you will not be able to use the site or there may be problems in its use. The list of Technical cookies used by this website with their features (ex: characteristics, data retention times, etc.) is available in the designated cookie area accessible from the banner (Link at the bottom of this information).
Profiling cookies, that require your consent
Profiling cookies can be:
- of first party: installed directly by the owner on their website
- of third party: installed on website of the Owner by third party. The Owner has no control over the activity and purpose of the third party, nor over the possibility that the same changes them over time. The Data Controller only acts as an intermediary. In this capacity, he refers to the information provided by the third party.
Profiling cookies allow to follow and trace the behaviour of the user while browsing the website.
- They have the purpose of profiling the user and are used by the Owner or by the third party as part of your web browsing.
- Non-anonymized analytics cookies used by the third party are also profiling cookies, when the Owner has not made them anonymous (ex: he has not anonymized the IP) or when it allows the third party to cross-reference the information collected with others already available or to transmit them to third parties, therefore allowing to identify the user through these information.
Necessity of providing data and consequences. Failure to provide data resulting from your lack of consent for these cookies has no consequence for the purpose of browsing the website and its use.
How to manage the cookie consent?
You can manage your consent relating to the individual categories of cookies by operating directly in the designated cookie area accessible from the banner (link at the bottom of this information).
How to disable all cookies with the browser?
- Google Chrome – Select the Chrome menu icon > Select settings > at the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings > in the Privacy section, select Content settings > select Allow data to be saved locally > select Done.
- For more information: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=sk
- Safari – iOS 8 – Go to Settings > Safari > Block cookies and choose “Always allow”, “Allow only from websites I visit”, “Allow only from current website” or “Always block”. In iOS7 or earlier versions choose “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”.
- For more information: https://support.apple.com/sk-sk/HT201265
- Firefox – Click on the menu and select options > Select the Privacy panel > Under History settings: select use custom settings > To enable cookies, mark the item Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, remove the check mark from the item.
- For more information:
- For more information:
- Edge – Click the Tools button and then Internet Options > Click the Privacy tab and in Settings move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow them all and then click OK.
For how long will the data be stored?
Who can have access to your data? Who do we communicate them to?
The data collected through cookies may be used by collaborators authorized by the Owner, such as site maintenance, management, marketing and administration staff. They may also be used by any third parties (service, infrastructure, IT providers involved in the management and supervision of the website and similar) that operate on behalf of the Owner and have been duly mentioned as data processors in accordance with the provisions of art. 28 of GDPR. With your consent, they may also be used by third parties who install their cookies on the owner’s website.
What are your rights as an interested party?
The GDPR recognizes the following rights regarding your personal data that you can exercise within the limits and in compliance with the provisions of the law:
- Right of access by the data subject (art. 15);
- Right of rectification (art. 16);
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten) (art. 17);
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18);
- Right to data portability(art. 20);
- Right to object (art. 21): the data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her, including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling (art. 22);
- Right to revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You can obtain this by sending a written request addressed to the Data Controller at the postal address or by e-mail, as indicated previously.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the treatment of your data is in breach of applicable law (Article 77) or to take legal action (Article 79).
How is personal data protected?
Personal data will be processed using technical and organizational security measures appropriate to the nature of the data to ensure its integrity and confidentiality and protect them against the risks of unlawful intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to third parties not authorized to process them.
The Owner reserves the right to modify and update this information at any time. Changes will apply from the day of their communication or publication. It is therefore necessary that you regularly check the information in force.
For more information regarding the processing of personal data, please read the personal data processing statement on this website. For more details on the cookies used, we also invite you to consult the designated cookie area accessible from the banner (Link at the bottom of this information)
Types of cookies we use
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|ARRAffinity||session||ARRAffinity cookie is set by Azure app service, and allows the service to choose the right instance established by a user to deliver subsequent requests made by that user.|
|ARRAffinitySameSite||session||This cookie is set by Windows Azure cloud, and is used for load balancing to make sure the visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any browsing session.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|wp-wpml_current_language||session||No description available.|