On 4 September 2003, in its 13th meeting, the Municipal Council of Komárno approved the establishment of the non-profit organization Pro Castello Comaromiensi, n. o., with the seat of General Klapka 1, 945 01 Komárno, in order to provide services of general interest on the premises of the Fortress in Komárno, focusing on:
- – creation, development, protection, reconstruction and presentation of spiritual and cultural values,
- – education and development of body culture,
- – research, development, scientific and technical services and information services,
- – protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
- – creation and protection of the environment and the protection of the health of the population,
- – providing social assistance and humanitarian assistance,
- – services in order to support regional development and employment,
- – ensuring housing, administration, maintenance and renovation of housing funds.
From 2003 to 2019, the non-profit organization was headed by Mgr. Ľudovít Gráfel. In 2019, Andrej Ozimy was elected director, who still holds the position today.
Pro Castello Comaromiensi provides public services for the publicity and promotion of the Fortress, and contributes financially and professionally to its renewal and presentation. With the cooperation of the non-profit organization, the casemates of the Old Fortress, Ferdinand Gate, Madonna Bastion in the New Fortress, Leopold Gate and the huge Army barracks have been restored.
|Business name (Name): |
|Pro Castello Comaromiensi, n.o. |
Nám. gen. Klapku 1/1, 945 01 Komárno
Non-profit organisation providing services of general interest
PhDr. Andrej Ozimy
+421 35 2851 276
+421 949 633 623
Prima banka Slovensko, a.s.
SK19 5600 0000 0038 6432 6001